Pumpkin Yoghurt


It's that time of year folks. I'm officially no longer in Italy, I graduate in two months, and it's getting colder by the day. The downside is, like I mentioned, I am no longer in Italy making pasta with nice gentlemen in beautiful wineries. Okay, I'll get over it.


The good news is I'm in full on job search mode, and it's mostly fun at this point. I'm enjoying finding lots of exciting options, and crossing my fingers that I land a certain job that will let me travel around a bit. But let's not get ahead of ourselves.  Another good thing is that it's December so everything suddenly smells like apple cider, and people are stressing out about gifts for their loved ones, and those people that invited you to a party and you now feel obligated to get them something pleasantly mediocre.

In the spirit of gifts, I thought I'd share a few of my favorites, Ilana approved if you will (I want to get an "ilana approved" stamp made but I can't imagine anything more obnoxious, yet also incredible).

I love my Opinel knife, it's awfully handy.

This cool fella , just came out with a cookbook. I can't wait to check it out!

More amazing new cookbooks, that I would love to own: What Katie Ate, The Sprouted Kitchen, and Jerusalem.

If you're going to use measuring spoons, they might as well be adorable. Chelsea got these for me, and they 100% make baking more fun.

The sleekest bottle opener I've ever seen.

If I felt inclined to spend $58.00 on a super cozy sweatshirt, then I would be inclined to buy this one.

This beautiful watch would make a very lovely gift.

Sphere ice cube molds. This is what makes a house a home.

Cognac glass or alcohol dreidel?

I think this wallet is awesome.

And my final stamp of approval lands on this pumpkin yoghurt I started whipping up for breakfast this fall and I'm still enjoying it well into winter.



Also, I'd like to point out the neato antique nut grinder below. I found it at my Grandma's house and thought it was pretty rad. Who needs a food processor or a knife and cutting board? This baby makes sundaes possible in seconds. I think it's grrrrreat.



Stay warm out there!

2 comments:

  1. a gfeat curated list, what an eye you have for reinventing the "wish list "
    yoghurt looks creamy and yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH! That nut grinder is so amazing! (My eyes *may* have bugged out when I saw that picture) I have never seen one before. I'll be on the look out for one for sure! And I love the sound of pumpkin greek yogurt. I have a can of pumpkin puree I brought back from the U.S. with me (it's very hard to come by in France) and I've been hesitate to open it least it all be gone too fast! ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...