I still love Brooklyn

I’m really into Brooklyn, it’s just so dang cute. I went into the city last weekend to visit my wonderful mum! We went to Brooklyn for the day cuz I haaaad to show her the Brooklyn Flea


Here are some bits and pieces from the weekend:


cute sign outside of Traif, funny name



adorable jam, packaged so beautifully by Maiden Preserves The lady at the stand told us she mixes the orange & bourbon jam with bitters, bourbon & sparkling water for a tasty drink…sounds so good!



Brooklyn Brewery




This lox toast was delish & at such a cute stand, they used fresh smoked salmon, topped it with a aioli, black pepper, and scallions. mmmm great snack



raw chocolate bars?



home brewing kit from the Brooklyn Brew Shop. yes, I want one!



crispy porchetta, the smell was ridiculous. everyone, go roast pork!



Sandwich from Saltie, I’ve been dying to try a sammy from this place, so it was a convenient/exciting surprise to see that they had a stand setup



I got the Romaine Dinghy, it obviously had romaine….but also radishes, homemade mayo & anchovies on focaccia


uhhh is there a lot of surfing going on around Brooklyn? either way, I truly love the name of this shop!



Blood Orange glazed donut from Dough



The cutest frozen chocolate banana cart! Anyone want to start a stand/food cart with me in Brooklyn? I’ve been brainstorming



and last but not least, redefining BYOB: Bring your old Books!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...