Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Except honestly, no chicken dinner. chill out, things could be worse.

Maybe you should make chicken for dinner tomorrow?

But enough about the chicken! I'm here to announce the contest winner....


Ok and I'm also here to show you this really neato picture I took of my orange. cool right?

Alright Alright the winner is Courtney from The Granola Chronicles! Congratulations!

If you would be so kind as to send me your address at ilanafreddye{at}gmail{dot}com I will forward it over to the folks at Journey Bar and they will hook you up with one stellar sample pack!

Thanks everyone for entering the contest! Hope you all had a sunny "winter" weekend like I did.

(p.s. the winner was chosen from a random number generator [random.org])

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...