Things I Saw & Things I ate

I'm going to keep this post mostly picture focused. I'm sick of writing/typing. 

I've been knocking out the homework today, have I mentioned I can't wait for this semester to be over?

No more six class schedule and no more weird gaps between classes.

You know those weekends where you do absolutely nothing and then spend the next day cramming in all your homework? 

That's today. Hey, what can I say? There's nothing like an encroaching deadline to get you motivated. 

Procrastination works for some of us.

Anyway, here's some stuff from when I was in the city last.













No words needed. Eat those images up.

Also, whisked. has a facebook page now.

So, how abouts you "like" it?

Go on, doooo it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...