Jeffrey's Grocery


I think I'm slowly becoming a brunch addict.

Basically I like to sleep in and enjoy a late breakfast. Life is good, eh?



After recovering from a day out in the snow I had a good long sleep and ended up at Jeffrey's Grocery the next morning. No complaints here.
(Shout out to Ronna, sorry I didn't stop by. I will be in touch next time I'm in the city! xo)


The décor in this place was spot on. They had me at the napkins. My absolute favorite kind of napkin.


And the lovely table? Swoon. Mismatched silverware...Are we design soul mates?


But you want to see the goods don't you? I'm talking about the food...

 Around the table: Blueberry French Toast with Granola Streusel, an Omelette & the Quiche of the Day


The French Toast was a sweet treat for sure. The granola streusel on top ought to accompany all kinds of French toast, I mean uhhh Freedom Toast! right right



I went with the Mushroom & Cheddar Toast with Poached Eggs.

Re: grilled cheese, tons of mushroom, and the most perfect poached eggs on planet earth. I'm not dramatic...


I'm choosing to fall head over heels in love with poached eggs. I want one right now.


Demolished.


Be a smartie and enter my GIVEAWAY to win some free food (Journey Bars)! Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...