Adventures

I think I'm ready for my next adventure.


In high school I went to Israel twice and summer camp every summer

I lived in Israel for a year after high school, worked on a farm & fell in love with the place, lived in Tel Aviv and fell in love with the culture.

        

       


        

I went to Western Washington University for half a year, got pretty hyped about linguistics, decided I needed to work with food, then lived at home for a few more months and worked at a cupcake shop



Just under a year later, I ended up in New York, in a small town called Hyde Park at The Culinary Institute of America. 









In the middle of that I landed in Aspen, Colorado for an internship at a shmancy restaurant called Montagna at The Little Nell.







What a long, strange trip it's been.

I've just got to hang in there for one more year and it will be time for my next place/job/trip. Only time will tell, and I guess I shouldn't be rushing my life along anyway. I've got a fairly decent thing going for me, I'm just getting stir crazy.

Also, I've had this blog for about a year now and I wanted to say thanks so much for reading my blog, It's been a great year and I've had a lot of fun sharing my pictures/recipes/meals!

Coming soon: pickles and lots of good eats in NYC!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...