Mornin'

So I'm eatin my breakfast (no bloody marys this time), and trying to figure out what to do with my day.

 Did I mention I'm chillin in Boston for the week? 
I'm calling it mini-vacation, and I am thoroughly enjoying it.


I'm just chillin out right now, doing laundry and getting ready to go on a long run/jog/walk---won? rolk? julk?

Anywho, here's what I've been checking out with my breakfast. Gotta love the internet.

So impressed with this panini-grill-cake

Kale & Edamame Pesto Pasta. nough said.

I wish I had a bigger bed, so I could finally buy this

Other people's breakfasts

I love this blog, I think she is hilarious! And I'm dying to try these cookies.

ok, well...time for a day! have a good one

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...