foraging

I took some time off work for the sake of my sanity….and my feet.


So what’s a girl to do?


Well I just bought these wonderful new running shoes, yes I know they look like aqua socks but fashion wasn’t really the goal here. If you’re interested, they’re made by merell & they are those new fangled “barefoot” shoes. so uh check em out if that sort of thing floats your boat. if not, let us move on…


I like to take said shoes and run/walk across the wonderful mid hudson walking bridge,


Check out the beautiful view from the bridge



Last week as I was leaving the trail I saw some berries….



I knew they weren’t blackberries but they looked edible, so I decided to call them black raspberries and start snacking.



Very tasty! A woman walking past told me that they call them black caps(which apparently is a cute nickname for black raspberries) and they were definitely edible and delicious. phew no poisonous berries today


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...