Schkoool

The campus was looking particularly lovely today, lots of blue and green


Here is my prehistoric dorm to the right, Roth hall aka 90% of the campus/school in the back left, and lake velouté (velouté is a light stock thickened with a light roux, cute name for a lake right?) to the left



here’s my walk to the car. so lush, believe it or not I even saw fireflies ‘round these parts the other night. yah, I freaked out. they are the coolest little bugs around and I haven’t seen them since I went to summer camp in Georgia many moons ago.



& here is one of the two entrances to the campus. 



That my friend is a bit of the Culinary Institute of America, lookin pretttttty fiiiiine this time of year if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...