Chelsea Market



has anyone been to chelsea market?

not only is it (obviously) named after my good friend chelsea, it’s also a great place to spend a rainy day. I guess it could be described as a tunnel of food.

there are so many great places to eat there: Amy’s Bread which happens to make my absolute favorite cake (the yellow cake with pink frosting) I don’t know what to say, they just simply do it right.

okay okay so there’s also a groccery store, a nut/dried fruit store, a vegan shop, cheese shop, chocolate shop, the lobster place (we had some impromptu yellow tail & scallion sushi there), an adorable restaurant, a restaurant supply store, and among even more fun stores a butcher shop.

Dickson’s Farmstead Meats. I’ll let the pictures (and their tagline- “local. natural. meaty.”) speak for themselves.

all i’m sayin is what the world needs now is some more butcher shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...